Sunday, August 30, 2009

Love her!





Cannot even believe we are already at Olivia's 9 month session. Olivia is exactly 9 months old today!!! INSANE how fast this time has gone.
Olivia is part of my Bebe' Collection. She has done so much changing in 3 months, at her six month session, she wasn't interacting near as much as she was today... she is SUCH a joy to be around... happy, smilie, loveable, and totally fun! I can't get over how close she is to walking already! She's crusing furniture and im sure at her 12 month appointment she will be full fledged walking...mark my words!

I love you Olivia! Ashley, thank you for being so diligent in getting her pictures done! I can't WAIT to do her book after her next session. Im sure it's going to make me cry... I got a little choked up looking back at her first session today! YIKES!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter