Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stunning...





Sunny is another 2010 Senior! I often say certain ages are my favorite... but today... High School Seniors are my favorite! :-) She really is absolutely stunning. Sunny was really not super excited about doing these. I can completely understand because for a lot of people, myself included, having a camera in your face and all about you isn't everyone's idea of fun! However... looking at these... you might think she is an absolute natural and maybe even a model! ;-)

Sunny, you did a wonderful job despite this being the highlight of your day! Enjoy your sneak peek!!! Proofs are coming quickly!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter