Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Newborn announcements



Front:
Back:

It's been a great year for babies around here. I would love to be able to say that newborn sessions are my favorite... and they are... however every session is my favorite, BUT... newborn sessions, NEVER get old!

There is always something so magical about a tiny newborn with wrinkly skin, curly legs, that lovely baby smell, and so innocent. I have been doing newborn announcements however really havent taken the time to share too many of them, so I figured I would take this opportunity.

Those you considering maternity and/or newborn sessions, don't forget to ask about these affordable announcements to honor your special little one!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter