Monday, September 28, 2009

It won't be long...






I had such a nice time getting to know Jennifer and Carl. They are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their sweet little guy who's name will be Connor. I cannot wait to meet him. J & C are going to make wonderful parents. Little Connor is so loved and I must say it makes me MORE than happy when I have a dad who is such a willing participant in a maternity session. I know it makes some guys so uncomfortable, but these two are so natural together and you just cant help but adore them. I felt very at ease with them and I know that gentleness will carry over to their little guy.

Jennifer and Carl, thank you so much for taking the time to document this time in your life. I am honored that you choose me to capture the beautiful relationship you two have and I can't tell you enough how excited I am to meet your little guy!

Stay tuned for Connor's session! COMING SOON!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter