Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gabriella






Isn't she gorgeous?! This little lady sure is giving her momma and daddy a run for their money! She is a VERY light sleeper and every time I tried to move her during her session, she woke up! Most babies that I photograph don't flinch when I move them and if they do, they settle right back in... not Miss Gabby! I think I will coin her nickname as the princess and the pea! I am so excited to see what this year holds for Gabby. She has the sweetest little spirit. She is 7 weeks right now, just on the edge of when there little personalities start to emerge!

Thank you so much Mike and Sonya for the opportunity to capture your sweet baby girl. She really is stunning. Looking forward to watching her grow this year and hopefully next time she will have some smiles for me! ;-)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter