Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mr. CJ






CJ is my #2 little guy to join the Babies to Bus Program. I honestly had no idea if the Babies to Bus Program would take off or not, but I should not have ever doubted my wonderful clients. I don't want to get all sappy on CJ's blog post... and I promise I won't but I just want you ALL to know how much I appreciate your kind words, faith in my work, and support. I couldn't do any of this without all of you and your WONDERFUL families... You all ROCK!

CJ is starting the Babies to Bus Program right at 18 months old which is the perfect age to get going. This age is so bittersweet. As I followed CJ around, I couldn't help but notice all the little baby traces that are still there, but he's also such a big boy too. He was totally not into what I was doing AT all! Some kids love to be in front of the camera and some... like CJ... just want to explore and do their own thing! He is a TOTAL boy through and through. I remember my 3 yr old at this age and I always had to get out the house at least once a day so he could go do his exploring or he was miserable. You don't need to entertain them at all at this age, just let them check everything out and your good to go!

CJ's mom and I were chatting about how impossible it would be at this age to take our boys to one of the chains and stick them on a table in a square room and expect to get some great shots of them... personally... that creates ALL KINDS of anxiety for me! LOL They are just too busy!

CJ, I look forward to watching you over the next few years! This is going to be so much fun!!!

I know some of you are just now hearing about the Babies 2 Bus Program... so here are the details:

Includes:
  • FIVE sessions. First session will begin at 18 months, then 2 year bday, 3 yr, 4 yr and the final 5 year just before they head off to school.
  • $150 for all 5 sessions. This is due up front. You will recieve a contract/promise for your 5 sessions.
  • Each session will offer a free 8x10 and 20% off all prints.
  • All proofs will be kept for the entire 5 year period of time. This enables the potential to have a final album with photos starting from your first session to age 5. What better way to capture those first five years that are so important.
  • It will be your responsiblity to schedule your session each year.
  • Sessions may be used to also include family portraits, as well as anyone or anything your child might like to have in the photographs
  • Unlimited outfit changes, we want these sessions to represent who your child is at whatever stage or age they are!
  • Location of your choice and a guarantee that you are happy with your proofs. Will reshoot if ever necessary... peace of mind for the days the kids 'just aren't havin' it"!
  • Flexible time schedule... whatever it takes to get what you are after for your session. We want this to be a fun experience that you look forward to.
  • Password protected online proofs to assist you in ordering and sharing your proofs with whomever you choose.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter