Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Holidays 2009














I know... I know... It's not even Halloween yet! I have been a total blog slacker the past week, but its not because I'm totally slacking... I have been SO busy with prepping these Holiday cards templates and working out all the stuff for Holiday events... yep, I said EVENTS!

I have a big announcement coming very soon, so be sure and stay tuned! I can give you the hint that it involves Santa and unique photographs... that's as much as I can say for now!

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is going to the mailbox everyday and when I open the mailbox and there are no bills but holiday cards from some of my friends scattered all over the states. I am always envious of how some of my friends and family are so good at getting that Christmas card mailed out and in a timely manner. I never get tired of the tradition we have of hanging all the cards in the doorway between our kitchen and living room. Everytime I walk through there I stop and look. I also have a horrible time throwing them away at the end of the holiday season. I have probably the last 3 years of holiday cards in a tote... and what am I saving them for... NO clue... all I can say is; I LIKE THEM!

Soooo in the spirit of trying to keep things simple for you, I have 10 different Holiday Greeting Cards for you to choose from. All cards are 5x7 and one sided (again keeping it simple ;-) Here;s how this will work:
  • You choose your favorite photo(s) from your session over the last year
  • You choose your favorite Card template listed above
  • I put them into a proof for you and email you a sample for your approval
  • I order the quantity you indicate
  • Orders will be placed within 24 hours of recieving your payment
  • Final cards can be expected within 7 business days.
  • Orders will include envelopes, so all you really have to do is make your choices, address the envelope, and stamp it! I will take care of the rest!
All photo greeting cards will be available for $1.25/card. They are available in quantities of 25. Again, they do include envelopes.

As always, if you have any questions regarding the cards, please feel free to email or call me. You can find my contact info listed over there -------->

Cheers to a WONDERFUL 2009 HOLIDAY SEASON!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter