Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Busy weekend






Those of you who are waiting on sneak peeks... I promise they are coming... I'm about 8 sessions deep at the moment... promise to get them up asap!

I had a great time early Sunday morning with these two beautiful families. The moms are sisters and can you believe the how stunning the eyes are on all of these kids? Shaun(the last picture) was full of giggles and smiles! Such a great age! And little Jack, he was super laid back and did so good. It wasn't exactly warm for 6 month olds! Kaitlyn was such a great helper and worked the camera like such a trooper! I think Kaitlyn's parents were a little unsure about how she might respond to me and the whole newness of the photo session experience, but she was a CHAMP!!!

Thank you all of you!!! It was wonderful meeting you. You are very blessed with such an adorable family!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter