Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Brown Family



Their bond is undeniable. I love that you can just see it when they are in the presence of each other. These two sisters are so sweet together. Their personalities seem to be VERY different, yet, they have a wordless dialogue between them that if you watch closely is very touching.

Big sister :-) I love that she looks like she is on a mission!

I had a wonderful time hanging out for a bit with the Brown Family. I have been so lucky to be able to photograph several families of some of my high school classmates... (wow, classmates, that sounds weird... how else do I say it though... "people I went to high school with" sounds so stark). It is so much fun to catch up and see the paths different people have taken and also to be able to see them with their families!

I see so much of Kim (the mom ;-) that I remember from our younger years, in Miss Alayna! (sp?) . And sweet little Emily sure has a mind of her own. I can honestly say that she is the first toddler to ever carry a hairbrush and her "dedilde" aka blanket on her photo shoot! This is totally my style though and I love that mom and dad just rolled with it. It's exactly who she is right now and she surely has an attachment to that blankey! I LOVE that they let me capture just that... no need for perfection photos of her... just her being HER. It truly doesn't get better than that!

Anthony, Kim and girls. It was TRULY a pleasure to hang out and take a walk through your property! I'm so glad we were able to get these shots before the rain hit us hard!!! Your girls are wonderful. Thank you so much for the opportunity to capture you together!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter