Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LOVE him


Taking a break for a snack with his beautiful momma!



His smile will melt your heart in .000005 seconds! He's a total snuggler and a daddy's boy through and through! It's already been 3 months since I last saw this little guy. I met up with him and his family the other day at Flavor Fruit Farms. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year.... I don't even mind a little cold here and there as long as we dont' have snow! Cash was such a trooper and never once complained about being cold... I think at one point his little hands may have been turning blue, but you can bet he still had that smile that you can't help but want to grab him and squeeze him! He is SO cute! And a personality that doesn't quit!

Brian and Ali, I am thinking maybe we need to send a picture of him to an agency... everytime I see that smile on his pictures it truly makes me smile! And his baby blues... how are you ever going to tell him "NO" when he's about two?! ;-)

I know you hear it all the time around here, but I can't tell each one of you who are in my Bebe' Collection how special these kids are to me. Cash is no execption! He makes my job so easy! Thank you always for being so great to work with! I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter