Saturday, October 31, 2009

Let's play blogging catch up!







As I mentioned in my last post, I have been neglecting my blog a bit in an effort to get caught up on other areas that need attention! A short time ago, I had the honor to do Senior pictures for Karley. Karley came all the way from Warren, MI. She is a huge fan of Michigan International Speedway and spends each race on camping on the infield with her family.

This was definitely out of my comfort zone and the surroundings felt a bit intimidating just the size and an area that was so foreign to me. I wanted to be sure I captured what Karley enjoyed about the track. Jen over at MIS was so kind to drive us around the track and help us pick out some great areas such as Winner's circle, the starter box, the stands and even a camping area across the street that was a beautiful park like area. MIS peeps, THANK YOU so much for helping make this dream a reality for Karley!

Karley, I wish you the best in the upcoming last year of high school enjoy every minute!

1 comment:

MBF said...

Kari, thanks for making Karly's senior picture experience great! We love the pictures and it's too difficult choosing which pictures we like best.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter