Friday, October 23, 2009

Taking a MUCH needed break!

Just wanted to let all of you know that I will be out of the office beginning today and then returning Monday 10-26-09. I will return all emails first thing Monday morning.

It's the end of wedding season and the beginning of Holiday season, so I am taking this weekend to recharge my internal batteries. Hoping to regain creativity and keep things fresh by taking a minute to step away from "business".

My mom is here from Florida visiting and we are taking our annual trip to Great Wolf Lodge. I am really looking forward to the weekend... just hangin' with the fam. I am VERY tempted to not take my camera, but I know I would hate myself later if I don't, so she's coming with me.

Thank you everyone for understanding that I need a minute to step away! As always you all remain my first priority next to family and I promise ill be back ASAP! Those of you waiting on proofs... they will be up by Monday evening. Here's a very quick sneak peek to hold you over!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter