Friday, October 16, 2009

Tara & Jeffery... ENGAGED!!!

I couldn't leave this shot (above) out... this was about the time we got Jeff to loosen up! All it took was Tara squishing him!! Who knew?! lol

My fav (below):

I'm beginning to feel like a broken record about how wonderful all my clients are. I don't mean to bore you, but seriously I am a lucky girl.

Tara and Jeff were so much fun to work with. They are a super easy going couple who are completely crazy about each other. She makes him comfortable and he makes her laugh! A perfect combination!!! It never gets old watching couples who are so admiring and complacent in the company of each other.

Their wedding is going to be such a great time, there was even talk of a REALLY awesome cake topper idea. I really enjoy hearing about all the little details of the whole planning process. Engagement sessions are such a great way to get to "know" your photographer before your big day. I think it's so important to guys as well, no matter how much they gripe. Getting them comfortable with the photographer before the date is a huge obstacle. It's great from my perspective because I then have a good feel for the grooms personality and it really helps walking into photograph a wedding and not having to "get to know" one of the most important people. Like today I learned that Jeff is a big smart &$$ and loves to have a good time and is absolutely crazy about Tara ;-) Good times!!!

Tara and Jeff, thank you so much for getting me out of Swine Flu haven today (YES world... my children have the SWINE FLU!) It's a glamorous life I lead I tell ya! I had such a great time with you and felt a great connection with the two of you! Can't wait for your wedding next year!!! It will be here before you know it!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter