Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Precious Girls






It really doesn't get much sweeter than these two. I have been very lucky to be able to do several sessions for this family and little Lauren is one of my GIRLS in the Bebe' Collection. I think you all probably know by now that I have 3 girls total in the collection, so when I get to photograph girls it truly makes my day!

Kara and Lauren both photograph beautifully and they are truly the nicest family. We started out our day at Flavor Fruit Farms where it was a bit chilly, but the girls did great. It wasn't super busy at the farm yet, so we were able to get some really great shots!

The first time I photographed Kara last summer with her cousins, she was a shy little gal who really wouldn't have much to do with me. Now, over the past year she has come out of her shell and treats me just like im one of "her people"! I love kids like that, when I get to know them and they allow me to be their friend! Kara, you melt my heart with your sweetness! It's been so fun watching you grow and mature so much over the last year! Can't wait to watch what's to come... you sure have a lot of life in you! And... let me tell you all, she is a FABULOUS dancer and LOVES Taylor Swift... she even got to go to a Taylor Swift concert... im SO jealous!
Lauren pictured about at about 10 days old!

And Miss Lauren (now 6 months old) ... look how much she has grown and changed since her newborn session. She's a little snuggler and adores her big sister... most of the smiles that I got were courtsey of big sister Kara! ;-) Once again, I can't drive home the fact enough how important getting your child's first year documented. It's impossible to explain to you how much these photos will mean to you from the start and it's an investment that only gets better with time. Wouldn't you love to be able to look back at your baby pictures as an adult and see the consistent change?

Thank you Terakedis Family for another wonderful session. I could hang out with you all day and take pictures of the girls! But then it would just make your job of choosing even more difficult!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter