Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dont look because you will want this!


So there's been a lot of talk around here about canvas prints. I order the occasional one, but never order one for myself to have simply because I really don't have any pictures of my kids that I love enough to canvas wrap... my point is that SOMETIMES we get "just that shot" and I know its canvas worthy.
I have been ordering all of my gallery wrapped canvas' in metallic lately because I LOVE the dimension it gives and I think it fits well with my work. I saw one at a trade show a few years ago and thought it was stunning, but never ordered it until a few months ago. And do you think I ever thought to take a picture of a canvas for you to see? NOPE. But this time I did. This is a 10x20 gallery wrapped canvas in metallic. The metallic just gives a great piece that extra little bump. LOVE it!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter