Friday, September 25, 2009

NO way!

Ok so this little guy is the PERFECT example of why Bebe' Collection clients are so incredibliy close to my heart!

Just to refresh your memory... this is baby Weston! I know if you remember this little guy you will NOT believe it's the same baby!
That (pic above) was almost exactly 3 months ago. I know it's so easy to get distracted with life and not even realize that 3 months has gone by, but look at the difference! Weston is SUCH a sweet little guy... he seems so easy going and such a happy guy! I almost got tears in my eyes when I saw him this time because he had changed so much! I can't express how much of an honor it is for me to get to see these little ones go from all curly and new in the world and just a quick time later their little personalities are already starting to emerge. It truly is bittersweet. Ok I will quit getting all nostalgic on ya and get to the pictures already!
Ok so isn't he the most wonderful blue eyed chubby cheeked, toothless little guy?! I could seriously just about eat those cheeks... but I won't cause that would be weird... but you know the feeling ;-) Just LOVE all that baby chub!Weston and his adorable family.And we can't forget miss Ella. Her mommy asked me to get a shot of her with her fingers in her mouth... again bittersweet. They are trying to stop this sweet habit and im sure it won't be around forever... but again you gotta admit it is sweet. Those little baby moments are so fleeting!

Thank you V family for another opportunity to capture your wonderful family! Enjoy!

I also need to give a big shout out to my graphic designer Jess Banister @ Image That! She does a phenomenal job with graphic design. I asked her to make me a "stamp" of my logo, for watermarking my photos and I love how it looks... FINALLY!!! If any of you need any graphic design, logos, layouts, templates... you name it... Jess is your girl! Thank you Jess!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter