Sunday, August 9, 2009

Let the fun begin...

Here they are in no particular order:



I want to thank all of you so much who took the time to send in your photos for this contest! Im so excited about all the adorable entries and I am anxious to see who I get to photograph... ALL of these kids have amazing eyes!

I do have to set a few ground rules:
  • You may only vote once from each ip address you use... basically that means; if you have a computer at work, home, and at your mom's house... you can vote from all of them, HOWEVER... you can only vote ONCE from each computer. We will be checking IP addresses and if you vote more than once from each computer we will be deleting those votes, there will be a risk of disqualification if this rule is not followed... I know you guys will comply and I sincerely appreciate that!
  • Voting will begin as soon as you see this posted on the blog (Sunday afternoon, Aug. 9th, 2009) Voting will continue through Friday, August 14, 2009 at midnight. At that point I will shut down the voting and post the winning entries!
  • I have decided to open up the length of time to schedule your session once you win. All sessions must be scheduled and held by Oct. 1st, 2009.
  • As always if you have any questions, just ask away!

Good Luck to all of you!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter