Sunday, August 23, 2009

Playing catch up

How is time flying so fast? I don't get it.

First and foremost, the scrapbook rummage sale was a success. I got rid of a ton of stuff, still have a lot, but made a nice dent! We raised $70 for table sales and I just made the donation to Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep in baby Levi's honor. Levi is a precious little angel in heaven who I photographed just a short time ago. I asked his parents if they would be ok with me making the donation in his honor and they agreed. Thank you Peterson family. If you are not familiar with NILMDTS you can view the site @ www.nilmdts.org I have a huge passion for this mission and have made some amazing connections and lifelong friends.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter