Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chloe & Carson .... again! ;-)

I have only ever photographed Chloe & Carson in their home. Their mom is an amazing decorator and it's a great place to do photos... however... Chloe and Carson are WAY too comfortable in their own home. ;-) So we decided that we would take them somewhere they have never been and see what we could come up with! Here is a mini sneak peek of what we got! It was entirely worth it. This is the first time I have ever gotten anything with Carson smiling and actually looking at the camera.

By the way... this is NOT my Carson! This is Carson Gray and his mom and I both think they both look similar and even have VERY similar manerisms and their personalities are SO much alike that its almost eery!

I showed these proofs to some photog friends today and one of them even asked if that was my Carson, so I figured I better clarify!


Carson totally worked the camera! Who knew he had it in him?!

And the camera just gravitates towards Chloe... look at those beautiful blues!
I ADORE this picture and the story it tells! That's what it's all about for me!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter