Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Henry who is a fabulous singer and loves to go "schwimming"!
Nannie with the boys! They adore her.


How do you like Kenedey's fancy nail polish?!


Mr. G Q himself... he probably should be a model for childrens clothing... doesn't he just have "the look"?! He was totally into his session too!


We had so much fun in Florida... the highlight of our Florida trip was spending some time with my 2 nephews Harrison and Henry. I haven't gotten to spend much time with them over the past few years since they were living in Kentucky, however... now they have moved to Michigan and will be living here. I couldn't be more thrilled. Carson had so much fun playing with them and I loved him being around them because they are both such nice little guys. Very polite and sweet too!

I also did a few shots of the kids with my mom. Doesn't my mom look great... I'd love to tell you how old she is, but I think she might kill me. However, to give you a clue... im 29 and she didn't have me until in her mid twentys! Her and Kenedey still look so much alike. We often call Kenedey her mini me!

Thank you so much Nannie and Papa for having all of us invade your space for a whole week... those of you with 4 kids... I have a whole new respect for you... I honestly don't think I would be a nice mommy if I had 4 all the time! It's a ton of work!

I already miss all of you! Enjoy the pics... more to come soon (on my proofing site)!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter