Monday, May 26, 2008

Another visit...

with the Haft twins!

I wasn't overly thrilled with the session I had with the twins in the blog below so I called their wonderful parents and they were kind enough to have me over to see if I could maybe... just maybe capture a couple of the two of them in the same picture.... Yeah not so much!!!

I think I got some great shots. I almost think it's key with kids at this age (just two), to catch them in "their" environment. They had so much to explore being in a new place when I met up with them before, that I didn't get to see enough of their adorable faces, this time... that part worked out MUCH better! I actually could tell them apart this time. Mom was kind enough to put different colored shirts on them just to be sure! I kept having to ask... ok this one is Tyler... right?! They couldn't be cuter!!!!
My fav:

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter