Thursday, June 12, 2008

I have this thing....


For OLD Red Barns. I just think they are beautiful and have so much character. I have been challenging myself to try and see some landscape/nature things in photography as just a way to continue to keep my eyes looking for just that difference that everyone looks for in their own photography.

The other night it was about to storm and the kids and I were watching the sky. I just happened to drive by this barn and I decided that I should back up and take a picture of it, so I did. I just love how it turned out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool photo...by the way, you inspired me to start blogging myself. It is fun!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter