Sunday, June 1, 2008

Such a beautiful day!

I was amazed at all the great photos I was able to get today. I was a little unsure because the lighthing was SCARY from a photography standpoint! The day was gorgeous, but the sun was BRIGHT!!! You will likely recognize Teresa (from Salon Breathe) and her adorable children Bre and Dylan! These two kids have the most beautiful eyes and when the sun hits them... they are STUNNING!
We did some photos of Teresa's husband (Brandon)'s family! Here's your sneak peek Boone fam! It was great spending the morning with you! I think you are going to LOVE your photos... they already made T cry! I love it when the photos I take make people cry!!!! Isn't that mean? No but really it just lets me know that I really "captured" them as they are!
Thanks Brandon for grabbing their butt, it made for some great smiles!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter