Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sam & Theresa.... MARRIED!!!!

I had the opportunity to photograph an amazing couple and their "dream" wedding. This had to be a favorite for me because the bride, Theresa, was an absolute perfect, natural, and beautiful woman in front of the camera. She WORKED IT to the maxxx!!! The amout of pictures we took for this wedding.... I don't think our fingers were off the camera fire button much! Now that's good stuff!

I knew this wedding would be beautiful..... but once again.... I got my socks ROCKED off!!!! Sam & Theresa thank you for being patient with getting these images up for you. I CANNOT wait for you to see the rest of them. Theresa you were an absolute glamorous bride and honestly I don't think things could have gone smoother!

Sam & Theresa, I am so happy for the both of you. Your love is so obvious and strong when you two look at each other and so comfortable and real all at the same time. Not something we always get to see, but such a special thing when I do. Thank you so much for having Tyler & I be part of your special day. We honestly had so much fun photographing you... it was truly an honor. Congratulations to the both of you! You are going to have a wonderful life together!!!


Some *BLING* to compliment the AMAZING fruit table they had at the reception!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome Kari! I wish you did my wedding!!! But hey you are hired now for my future family!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter