Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Custom designed Christmas Cards


So as most of you probably know by now, I really enjoy designing cards. I have an INCREDIBLE print company that I use that is #1 not only reasonable, thus making me able to pass the savings along to my clients. But #2 I can do just about anything! I will be displaying some holiday cards over the next few days for you to view. If you are a past, present, or future client, and would like to have a ONE.OF.A.KIND Christmas Card designed for you, you can use any picture that I have taken of you or send a photo in and I will design a card for you. The best way to do this, is to send me an email: karicarpenter2002@yahoo.com and let me know what your thoughts/vision for your card design is and I will get to work and have a 1st design for you within 24 hours. When you email me, we can talk about cost also. I promise it is extremely reasonable for one of a kind cards!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter