Sunday, November 2, 2008

Im offering...


Ornaments this year!!! For all my clients who are intersted in an ornament for your family, these are a beautiful custom handmade piece that will last forever. I will not be profiting from this at all, however I wanted to do this mostly because of the donation they pass along to the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Foundation. The cost for the ornament with the picture is $42.00


One of my favorite things that my parents did while I was growing up was to give me an ornament every year with the year on it, and sometimes my name too. When I left home I had a box of ornaments that I still get out every year. My kids LOVE to look at them when I get them out every year. We also do a family ornament every year and this year we are doing the square one below! I wanted to pass this beautiful ornament opportunity on to you. I will supply the photo from your session that you chose!


When you order the ornament, a portion of the proceed will go to the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Foundation. The company I order them donates back to the Foundation, so of course I am exstatic about that!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter