Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This cannot be possible...


Already??? Wasn't it just yesterday that we spent the entire day waiting to hear from Kayla to hear if that baby was born yet? It honestly feels like it! He's ALREADY ONE?!!!!
Drake's mommy asked me today if I would make a birthday invite for his big day. His actual birthday is a few weeks away. I can't wait because I have BIG.PLANS. for that picture!
I will never forget walking into that hospital room and seeing this perfect sweet little guy. One of the first things I said to him was, "Hey buddy, your gonna look great on my blog!"
Thanks Drake for never letting me down with your adorable smiles, sweet hugs and the ultimate gift of watching you grow into such a cool little guy! I love you!!!
Oh and I should probably tell you thank you too Kayla! You are the best at picking his holiday outfits with my blog needs in mind (;-) wink wink!

1 comment:

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter