Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cash turns ONE!






The post below is all about Cash too, but it was really for the celebration of his DAD's birthday. I got so many great pics of him that i wanted to finish up his Bebe' Collection with HIM! I met Cash just as he turned 3 months old. I have enjoyed getting to know his family and watching him grow into a happy, crazy, fun, and carefree little spirit. He has so much fun ahead of him and a family who is absolutely crazy about him, what a great way to start life!

Cash and family, you have been such a blessing to get to know this year. I appreciate the opportunity and I hope you treasure these milestones forever! Looking forward to the next and I am so excited to watch him continue to grow. Have fun little buddy!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter