Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mike & Joanie




I met up with Mike & Joanie for a quick session and I was thrilled with the way these turned out. I usually have the opportunity to get to know couples before their engagement session and this time I did not, it was a little nerve wracking for me. I always want couples to feel comfortable and then on the flip side for me, I want to be sure I capture what they want out of their session. I tried my hardest to talk Mike & Joanie into doing something fun, outdoorsy, or different. They stuck to their guns and really just wanted simplicity. It sounds like it's kinda the theme for the day and I must say... I give them "mad props" for keepin it simple. It was a nice change from always striving to keep it unique. You two are an adorable couple and it was so great to have a some time getting to know you!!! It's wont be long until your big day!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter