Friday, March 19, 2010

Mr. Blue eyes...





I don't think you can look at these and NOT notice his stunning blue eyes. He has always had beautiful blues, but I figured they might fade as he got older... um NO. It's almost like they are getting more sparkly! He has such a great personality and is so much fun to be around. He has a contagious smile that can turn your bad day bright in just a second! You are so handsome Franklin!!! Love you!

And just because I think she is amazing... his mommy Jess does my graphic design and is currently working on some new literature/mailing stuff for me! Jess you are so talented! Thanks for all you do!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter