Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Baby belly! - Brooklyn, MI - Maternity Photographer
I have decided that maternity photos are really some of my favorites to do. I think it's a combination of the anticipation of a joyful event that is coming soon, a chance to meet excited families, and the bittersweet part of the whole thing. It's like you know it's almost over and you can NEVER go back to this moment to capture this precious time.
I fell in love with this sweet family almost instantly, but really got a chance to bond with them once we were able to concentrate on mom. As you can imagine, it's craziness with 2 siblings! You can only ask them so many times to touch mom's belly and be excited about that about 3 times and they are over it ;-) I can't wait though to watch them once baby Charlotte makes her appearance!
Thank you guys for a wonderful session! Looking forward to meeting your sweet baby girl!
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2011 (11)
- What to wear....
- Dave & Amber Maternity - Dewitt, Michigan Maternit...
- being a photographer is.....
- Bittersweet Milestones
- Kristen and Jason Wells... MARRIED! Jackson, Michi...
- Emma turns 6! - Adrian, Michigan Children's Photog...
- Wedding info
- Loved this Post .... wanted to share it with you.
- Baby belly! - Brooklyn, MI - Maternity Photographe...
- Jason & Kristen Wells - Jackson, MI Wedding Photog...
- display ideas
- I heart faces - "Celebrating Mom" Photo Challenge
- Mara - Jackson, MI Children's Photographer
- Custom Photography.... what exactly is it?
- Bivens Maternity - Jackson, MI Family and Maternit...
- Roman - 3 month session - Tecumseh Michigan Childr...
- Ken & Lisa E-session
- Happy Birthday to the best son in the world!
- Lauren's first birthday video
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2009 (136)
- ► 2008 (126)