Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I heart faces - "Celebrating Mom" Photo Challenge


Last weekend was Mother's Day, and I kept meaning to get a post up celebrating Mother's and well... it just never happened. It's the thought that counts right?! errr sorta.

Anyway... I figured what better way to make up for my lack of mother's day post! This photo is an oldie, but goodie. I love the way this mother is snuggled into her little guy. It's like you can almost feel the love she has for him.

Be sure to head on over to I Heart Faces to see all the other awesome entries!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great! I love his little expression!

Erica Shurter said...

sweet! :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter