Sunday, September 30, 2007

I think he has PICA...

No im kidding, but he's the first little guy i've see eat rocks in awhile! LOL I didn't let him for long Hutch and Jen, but I thought it was cute!
For those of you who don't know this little cutie, this is Talan James! I just adore his huge brown eyes... they are just gorgeous. Talan did great with his little mini shoot today. He was busily checking everything out around him. He has just started to crawl over the past few days... awwww... yeah for now... I saw him pull all his books off his shelf! Ha ha ha ha! Sorry I have to laugh for the two of you because I know all too well what comes next!
Anyway, thank you for letting me get some pics of this cute little dude! I just adore him! I will call you with his proofs soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter