Tuesday, September 11, 2007

That time of year!

Well I hate to tell ya, but Christmas is just around the corner.... come WAY too fast. I am offering one heck of a deal this season.

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year for picture taking. The scenery in Michigan can be stunning for outdoor pictures. Small children with pink little noses and rosy cheeks and adorable hats make for great Christmas pictures. This is also a great time to do those family pictures you have procrastinated all year, but meant to get done.

All of that is why I have decided to offer a big discount for those of you who would like to book a session. From now... starting today. Sept. 12, 2007 I am going to reduce the price of your session fee through the next month, through Oct. 12, 2007. The session fee for Lenawee and Jackson County will be reduced to $25.00 (reduced from $50.00) up to 4 subjects. In addition to this discount I am offering a 10% discount for print purchases, to anyone who books a session within the above dates.

If you have intentions of ordering Photo Christmas cards the deadline to have your pictures guaranteed in time is Nov. 10th, 2007. I know if your like me, that sounds like PLENTY of time... let me be the first to tell you, it will be here before we know it. Limited session time is available so don't delay. Contact Touch of Love Photography for further details.

Stay tuned over the next few days for samples of holiday postcards and new upcoming collages I have been working on.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter