Sunday, September 16, 2007

Seriously....

They probably should be model's.

This morning I met up with the busier than busy Brianna! This little cutie is soon to be the big two. In addition to that big step in her life, she is also going to be a big sister, to a little brother yet to be named! *wink wink Theresa!* Post some comments here for her mom and dad with name suggestions if you feel so inclined!

So the biggest news I HAVE to share with all my blog readers is; Theresa is opening a new salon in Jackson! Salon Breathe sounds like it should be opening around mid-November!!

This salon will be located in the heart of downtown Jackson right near the Crazy Cowboy. I know Theresa because she has done my hair for a few years now. Yeah as we all know I don't go get my hair done enough, but the funny thing is, I just adore this girl. She's one of those people who "gets to know your hair". I never feel rushed when im in her chair and she gives me the best haircuts ever. The saddest thing is, like the past 2 times i've been in to get my hair done, she is out or booked or something has come up! Anyway, all of you keep your ears and eyes open in just a short period of time you will have to go and have a pampering at Salon Breathe! By the way T, love love love the name you have chosen. It is SO you!

So sorry I had to get all that in there... can you tell im SO excited?! Without further hesitation... Check out the two most gorgeous girls! Both were extremely photogenic. Well, Bri will be I should say when she can slow down in a few years! She keeps everyone on their toes... I was sweating by the end of her session even with the weather being seriously about 60 degrees tops! She made me WORK! Good Girl Bri that's the way to get things done!!

One last thing.... ATTENTION ALL OF YOU WHO KNOW THIS ADORABLE FAMILY!!!
THIS IS A SURPRISE FOR BRANDON SO.... SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Thanks :-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are all so adorable. I can't wait to see them all.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter