Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Best newborn award...

goes to....
All newborns are wonderful in my eyes and I don't mind one bit if they fuss while I am "bothering" them during their session. However... Oh my goodness, this baby was the best baby I have ever worked with! Look how little he is... awwwww! He was so compliant!!! That probably sounds weird doesn't it? Let's just put it this way... Mr. Jaden didn't fuss once while I maneuvered him in 100 different positions for his session. I COULD not believe it! He just kept snoozin away!

I know baby Jaden because his daddy is a DJ in my area and we have gotten to work a couple of weddings together this year. If any of you are looking for any DJ needs, he's your guy... check him out here. He does a fantastic job, you won't be disappointed!
Jaden really shouldn't be here yet. We had a maternity session scheduled and I got a call from his dad and he said, "well, we aren't going to make it to our session, because it's baby time"! So, he was a month early, but look how perfect he is!

Big brother Skylar! Look at those amazing eyes!


Congratulations Joel, Christina and Skylar! He is perfect!

note: Joel and Christina, I am terribly sorry if I spelled his name wrong. I looked on both of your myspace and it was spelled differently on each one!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter