Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boudoir session!

So I did another Boudoir session and it ROCKED! I had to wait to get this one up for posts until she gave this as a gift! "A" (we will call her) did a "pin-up" style calendar for her husband for his birthday/wedding anniversary! I haven't heard, however... I know he is going to love this gift! "A" did such an AMAZING job of workin' the camera... good goin' girl!


I obviously can't share much of our session however... here is just one. For those of you who aren't familiar with what this type of session is; basically it's just a very tasteful yet intimate session highlighting lingerie and curves!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter