Sunday, June 7, 2009

Carson's "best girl"








I am sure if you check in on this blog now and then you will recgonize Lauren! She is my cousins' little girl who is very near and dear to my heart! We LOVE having her around and Carson is so sad everytime she has to go home... for days it seems. He calls her his "best girl"! Cute huh? When he wakes up everyday, he wants to know if Lauren is out there, meaning in the living room!

Isn't she stunning? I think a modeling contract is in order for this little beauty... any takers? any modeling agencies out there?! LOL

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

Kari,
Those are great pictures of Lauren. She is so beautiful. Wish you lived closer and could take pictures for us.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter