Tuesday, June 30, 2009

John & Ginger... ENGAGED!






I have waited a long time to do this engagement session... the great thing is... good things come to those who wait! I LOVE so many of these photos from this session!!!

I kept thinking how in the world am I going to narrow it down to just a few... after much debate and just picking my absolute favs... I finally narrowed it down!

The first thing I noticed about this couple is how much fun they have together! It's so refreshing to have a couple to photograph who are just perfectly comfortable and connected with/to each other... I didn't have to give them a lot of direction... just let them be who they are!
After doing this session, I am now completely, anxious, excited and CANNOT wait for their wedding!!!
Thank you guys for the opportunity to meet up with you while you were in town this weekend, it was an absolute joy finally meeting you in person! I knew we would hit it off, but never expected such a perfect fit! Enjoy your sneek peek... the rest of the proofs will be up VERY soon!!!

2 comments:

GG said...

We had so much fun with you doing this session. I am so excited to see the rest of the proofs. Thank you so much for making us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. I, too, cannot wait for the wedding :)

Unknown said...

I just LOVE these pictures. I wish I could have them all!
Kari, you did such a nice job. I can't wait to see what you will do for the wedding pictures!

Thank You!
Ginger's Mom

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter