Monday, June 15, 2009

Passion

The one thing that came to my mind as I was editing this session is how much passion this dad-to-be had for his wife, her budding belly, and the little one inside of that belly who they are anxiously awaiting!

I can't look at this photo without it thinking... WOW... now that's PASSION. I couldn't love the story this photo tells anymore. I honestly didn't even have to ask him to close his eyes. Dad... you are a total rock star!

I absolutely LOVE photographing expecting parents... there is so much, hope, love and joy in each of these and the glow that we all talk about with pregnant mommies... Kristine is no expection she was absolutely stunning.
The most fun part to this session is; Mom and Dad don't know what sex the baby is. Also, to top it off... they are not revealing the names they have picked out yet until baby is here! Oooh does that create some fun suspense or what?! I can't WAIT for this newborn session! We made her belly look like a little present! cute!?!

Bryon and Kristine, thank you so much for your flexiblity with your session. What you don't see in the pictures is that my 3 year old was home while we did this session and our dog... who is lost without his partner (see this post for why) was totally stubborn and in our way nearly the entire time. I really appreciate your patience with that senerio! I owe ya big time. You two are going to make amazing parents. This little baby is one lucky little boy or girl!
Do they remind anyone else of Ryan & Trista (yes, from the Bachelorette)?!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter