Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Best Gift Ever.

If you have spent any time around me, or here on my blog, you know families are near and dear to my heart. I thought this was the perfect place to share with all of you, a friend of mine who is in the process of adopting. I know this family will make such a wonderful home for a precious little one in their family. They have created a website that I think does a wonderful job of sharing their hearts to become parents. My hope is that we help extend the word of this deserving family who is searching for the child who is meant to become part of their family. If you know a birth mother/family looking for an incredible family, please be sure to send them to Lisa and Leon's site. You are the best my blog readers!

Lisa & Leon <----- click here to visit their site

And because I don't know if I can get your attention without a picture... here they are ;-)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter