Friday, June 25, 2010
Brady 8 month session - Brooklyn, MI Photographer
I absolutely adore this little guy! He has grown so much everytime I see him, he and his parents live in Hart, MI so I don't get to see him in between his sessions to see how much he has grown. I remember his first session where he was pretty fussy and just adjusting to life, now... that smile and easy going personality... he is an absolute joy! Thank you Wilcox family for letting me share in preserving your memories of this special little guy!
Oh, and the frog... Brady's dad, who just so happens to be a biology teacher (so we HAD to get a picture of the frog), found that during our session... it was the tiniest frog I have ever seen!
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2011 (11)
- A contest giveaway!
- Brady 8 month session - Brooklyn, MI Photographer
- Danielle and Tommy E-session - Manchester, MI phot...
- Franklin turns ONE! - Jackson, MI Photographer
- Best Gift Ever.
- What to Wear - Brother and Sister edition ;-)
- Bebe' 2 Bus - CJ age 2! - Jackson, MI Children's P...
- Miss E - Brooklyn, MI Children's Photographer
- Andrea & Matt E-session - Tecumseh, Michigan Photo...
- da boyz - Adrian, Michigan Children's photographer...
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2009 (136)
- ► 2008 (126)