Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Miss E - Brooklyn, MI Children's Photographer
Do you ever make an assumption of what someone will look like when you speak with them on the phone, and then when you meet them in person they don't look anything like you would expect?! Miss E's mom told me about her the few times we spoke on the phone before her session and for some reason I had a vision of her being a little blonde blue eyed little gal. You can imagine my surprise when I was greeted by these STUNNING hazel/blueish eyes. Miss E has such a tender heart and is truly a mommas girl. I absolutely fell in love with her! Thank you R family! It was truly a pleasure!
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2011 (11)
- A contest giveaway!
- Brady 8 month session - Brooklyn, MI Photographer
- Danielle and Tommy E-session - Manchester, MI phot...
- Franklin turns ONE! - Jackson, MI Photographer
- Best Gift Ever.
- What to Wear - Brother and Sister edition ;-)
- Bebe' 2 Bus - CJ age 2! - Jackson, MI Children's P...
- Miss E - Brooklyn, MI Children's Photographer
- Andrea & Matt E-session - Tecumseh, Michigan Photo...
- da boyz - Adrian, Michigan Children's photographer...
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2009 (136)
- ► 2008 (126)