Tuesday, June 1, 2010

da boyz - Adrian, Michigan Children's photographer






These adorable (errr cool in your case Ryan ;-) guys are cousins... their grandma really wanted a session of her two favorite guys out at their beautiful property. The water in their pond was the most beautiful aqua blue and it just really made me feel inspired. Ryan who is just about 8, was AWESOME in front of the camera and actually seemed to enjoy himself. I was a bit nervous about his session because I had met him at a Mother Son Carnival event where I was the photographer, and he was a busy guy! I had my game face on though and Ryan completely surprised me! He was so so cool! I think he just really enjoys being outside. Thanks Ryan for totally rockin' your session! You were an absolute blast!

We can't go without mentioning my sweet favorite little Landon. He makes many appearances around here and we will be celebrating his 1st birthday here in the next few weeks... already??... tear. Where does the time go?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter