Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Franklin turns ONE! - Jackson, MI Photographer

Bebe' Collection kids are a pretty big deal around here in my small corner of the internet. I feel so connected and such a sense of pride for each of these kiddos I get to follow for the first year of their life. For those of you who are not familiar with Bebe' Collection (it's been awhile since I highlighted it) here are the details:

-$100 covers up to 4 sessions. Choose whichever months you like.
-Free 8x10 from each session
-20% off all prints

That's the very basics... contact us for details.

Franklin just finished up his last Bebe' Collection 12 month session! It's definitely bittersweet, but I know I will see him lots, so it's not too tough to see him "graduate" ;-)


It's been an incredible journey over this last year watching this fun loving little guy. He is his parents first baby and the joy he brings to them is such a treasure! Love you Frankie and family!

Here he is a year ago, May 2009 (although I have been known to do some hospital/birth sessions, this one, I just happened to take my camera when I went to meet him for the first time).

3 months, August 2009
6 months, November 2009
9 months, February 2010
12 months, May 2010 ONE YEAR OLD!!! Happy Birthday Franklin!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter