Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer fun - Onsted, MI Photographer




Emma and I always have a fun time trying crazy stuff! She's super fun to take pictures of and always giggling!

Little bitty girl... great big world!

I am so behind on blogging... I think the ease of uploading pictures to facebook for client sneak peeks makes me lazy to hurry to get things up here. So to all of you still sticking around... thank you! I am going to do my best to stay on top of posts here!

I had a wonderful time as usual with the Hunt family. I don't know how I get so lucky, but all of these kids I photograph are absolutely stunning. We did this session 2 different times, because little Miss Megan (who by the way just turned 2) was having an off day, she just wasn't her happy go lucky self, we scheduled around naptime, and she had fallen asleep on the way to her session. Not easy to wake up from a nap and be expected to give great smiles... huh Megs?

This is session 2 of 5 for Megan, she is in the Bebe' to Bus program so we will see her once a year now. I am so anxious to watch her grow and change... but no need to hurry Megan, you can stay 2 for a LONG time ;-)

Hugs to you all! Happy Summer!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter