Lauren and her beautiful mommy!
Lauren turns 1!!!
Dad gets full credit for this shot... he mentioned it was a shot he has had in mind for a long time. What you can't hear, is Lauren not being too excited about this shot! She was pretty much screaming! That's the beauty of STILL photography ;-)
Another shot courtsey of dad... he even moved her hair off to the side... Jason are you for hire?
And Kara... gorgeous... nuff said!
These girls never let me down with their adorable personalities and cuteness!! I always look forward to their sessions.
This was Lauren's final session in the Bebe' Collection (she just finished up her series of 4) and now she will be moving up to Bebe' 2 Bus! For those of you who aren't familiar with Bebe' 2 Bus, it's the next program we offer that covers your child from 18 months - 5 years with sessions @ 18 months, 2, 3, 4, and 5 years of age. It's an amazing progression and I could not be more blessed with the opportunity to follow this family further on their journey of the first 5 years with Lauren.
Lauren did wonderful at her session and was much more interested this time... at 9 months, she was pretty apprehensive of me.... this time, we even got a few smiles that she did on PURPOSE... she's learning quickly how to work with the camera! Following right after her big sister Kara!
Love you girls!!! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2011 (11)
- Ryan & Maggie are MARRIED!!! Tecumseh, MI Wedding...
- Baby Chase's parents ;-) - Brooklyn, MI Maternity ...
- Sometimes we do things... JUST.FOR.FUN. - Jackson,...
- All Things Creative by Rachel - Wedding Coordinato...
- Ryan & Maggie... major sneek peek coming soon! Tec...
- Weston turns ONE!!! Jackson, MI Photographer
- Summer fun - Onsted, MI Photographer
- Baby Gabriella - Tecumseh, MI Photographer
- Terakedis Girls! - Onsted, MI Photographer
- Kara turns 5 - Onsted, MI Family Photographer
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2009 (136)
- ► 2008 (126)