Friday, August 27, 2010

Alyssa Senior 2011 - Jackson, MI High School Senior Photographer

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.



Alyssa was so much fun to photograph. I love how girls get so into their sessions and share ideas for what they want their pictures to look like. It's so fun collaborating to come up with beautiful pictures.

Alyssa has the prettiest hair! Made me want to grow mine out again... then I came back to reality! Lol.

Alyssa I wish you so much fun in your final year of high school. This is such a time of growth and hope for the future. Embrace it as much as you can. You will look back in a few years and likely see this time as "the time of your life"! Thank you for allowing me to share this special time! Enjoy your sneak peek! Proofs are on the way!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter