Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chad Senior 2010 - Onsted, Michigan Senior Portrait Photographer








With young guys, it's always tough to know if they are going to be into getting photos done or if it's something they completely despise. I know Chad wasn't too excited about having his Senior pictures done... but... he was such a trooper and did such a great job! If you know me, you know I am sooo not a fan of being on that side of the camera, so I have sympathy for anyone who isn't completely comfortable, but Chad... I have no sympathy for you. You completely rocked this session and you would never know that you wrote on Facebook... "I hate having pictures taken"! Lol!

Anways... enjoy your last year of school! I still picture you and your brothers being about 5 and dressed up for Christmas parties! Time flies way too fast!

Disclamer: once again I am slacking big time on my blog... so sorry. It's just a crazy busy time of year, thank you to those of you who still check in ;-) I am working on a more permanent blog space for new and potential clients! Fun things to come!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter