Thursday, August 12, 2010

My favorite Ellie turns 2! - Tecumseh, MI Photographer



Oh how I love this girl. I did this session for Ellie's 2nd bday a few weeks ago, but I have been so swamped with sessions and editing, that I am just now finally able to get it blogged. This girl has SO much life in her. She is just a ball of energy, free-spirit, and fun. If you ask her mom to tell you about Ellie, she describes her as "naughty" LOL It makes me laugh because I totally had a little one who was the same way. Definitely give you a "run for your money", but the fun outweighs the demands of parenting!



Ellie's big brother Andrew is such an old soul. He acts like he is about 30, and I am certain he is wiser than I am! He's an amazing big brother!




I think we wore out this sweet girl! Hugs to Ellie and family! I love you all!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter